Spring Barley Ella
Yielding of your dream!
- Ella is a variety showing remarkable yielding.
- It is a fodder variety, especially recommended as a component of animal feed for pigs and poultry.
- Ella ensures very good resistance to diseases.
- The plants are medium high and show good resistance to lodging.
- The variety belongs to the group of medium-early crops and has thick grains.
- It is universal, recommended for good soils but it can be cultivated on poor soils as well, since it shows increased resistance to soil acidification.
|Heading date||moderately early|
|1000 seed weight||high|
|Resistance to beating-down||good|
|Barley leaf rust||7,2||good|
Optimal period: 280 - 320 seeds/m2