Winter Rye Dańkowskie Agat
Breeder: DANKO | Type: population
Population rye variety in hybrid technology. Ideal for poorer soils. Good resistance to lodging and rye diseases.
- short-strawed population rye variety, intended for grain purposes,
- remarkable tillering ability, thrives at a low seeding rate – recommended seeding rates should be applied,
- high resistance to foot diseases, powdery mildew and stem rust,
- well-uniformed grain, with very good milling and baking quality,
- yielding on a par with leading population rye varieties.
|1000 seed weight||intermediate|
|Soil requirements||for all kind of soil|
|Powdery mildew – leaf||very good|
|Septoria leaf blotch||intermediate|
|Stem base diseases – complex||very good|
|Rhynchosporium (leaf scald)||good|