Perfect fooder variety
- Nagano is the latest variety of spring triticale bred by DANKO.
- It ensures very good productivity all over Poland.
- It is an early variety remarkably resistant to diseases, especially powdery mildew and foot diseases.
- Nagano is a semi-dwarf variety having the shortest straw of all spring triticale varieties registered in Poland.
- It is also a fodder variety with high protein content.
- It has got large and well-equalised grains, with a small amount of screenings.
- Nagano is known for good lodging and sprouting resistance.
|1000 seed weight||high|
|Resistance to beating-down||good|
|Crown rust||7,9||very good|
|Stem rust||7,8||very good|
|Leaves septoria||7,8||very good|
Optimal period: 400 - 450 seeds/m2