Яровой ячмень Propino
New quality standard for malt house!
- Propino ensures yielding that is approved among other brewing and fodder varieties in the whole Europe.
- It is a brewing variety with healthy leaves and good resistance to lodging.
- Protein content is here very low, which ensures good quality during harvest.
- It yields well in all barley cultivation regions in Poland, especially on water-deficient soils.
- Sowing term lasts from the beginning of March until mid April.
- In order to ensure high yielding, a possibly early sowing is recommended.
Основные потребительские и сельскохозяйственные характеристики
|Heading date||moderately late|
|Plant height||moderately short|
|1000 seed weight||high|
|Resistance to beating-down||good|
Устойчивость к болезням
|Barley leaf rust||6,7||average|
Optimal period: 300 - 350 seeds/m2